What qualifies as a “Smart Home” and how do you leverage its functions and features in your marketing strategy? Do you have the knowledge and skills it takes to advise your clients on how to properly value and use various Smart Home technologies? What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling Smart Homes? These questions and many more are addressed in this on-demand eLearning course which can be taken individually or as part of the new RRC Smart Home Certification program. Course Completion Time:
Approximately eight (8) hours
Credits Toward CRS Designation:
$175 Non-Member | $150 Member
Become an RRC Member now!
After successfully completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out for being a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to own business to stand out in the market
- Assess value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical, and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop and utilize a smart home selling tool kit for own use
- Develop and utilize a smart home transition checklist
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.