This webinar is all about keeping your clients engaged as
they navigate more of the unknown due to changes in the industry and
economy. We have to be relationship-focused in the future and it starts
Meet Richard and Alex
Richard Waystack, CRS is the current President of RRC. Richard is from Harwich Point, MA.
Alex Milshteyn is out of Ann Arbor, MI. Alex is the current President-Elect/Vice Chair of RRC and has been a Designee for 8 years.
The key takeaways from the webinar:
- How to create and build relationships (no matter where you are in real estate career)
- How to expand your relationships once you have created them.
- Power of Referrals – Find a CRS
- How to engage potential clients and settle any worries they have about buying or selling during industry and economy changes
- How to keep current clients focused on the deal/ offer in front of them instead of the distractions going on in the world.
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.