What to Expect
REALTORS® everywhere are answering questions about a property, a school, what sold recently and the overall status of a neighborhood and market trends with just a few clicks. If you're looking for new ways to deliver excellent customer service to both buyers and sellers, this class is for you! You'll leave know how to help sellers understand online value estimates and how RPR provides concrete data to help sellers comprehend market realities. You'll also learn how to use RPR's state-of-the-art mapping tools to pin-point searches, locate neighborhood and school info, analyze heat map data and much more for your buyers. Register today and learn how to use RPR as your solution to ensure satisfied clients.
Learn how RPR gives you the tools to increase your listing opportunities! Let's look at some tips to efficiently value home improvements, find distressed & expired properties in opportunity zones & create mailing labels to begin your marketing campaign.
Angela has been in the real estate business since 1980, as a Broker, Trainer and Coach. She has trained over 50,000 Realtors® and entrepreneurs in her career; many of which have doubled their incomes while working together! Angela's RPR experience has been over 1337 classes throughout the State of Florida.
Part one of the series will focus on:
- Learn to use the tools for effective farming and prospecting to create more listings!
- Refine your pricing by understanding the return on investment tool and square footage adjuster.
- Tips to create a more efficient comparative market analysis & the valuation workbook.
Part two of the series will focus on:
- Analyze school information and neighborhood census information to target your marketing.
- Create farm areas that include distressed and expired properties, mailing labels & more!
- Learn how to use RPR mobile while on the road to find listing opportunities & create reports
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.