Top sales associates enjoy a competitive advantage because they understand what motivates and influences their customers. Sales Strategies gives students the inside track to win over prospective buyers by teaching them the necessary strategies that make their sales quick and efficient. You will learn how to work with today's new buyer through counseling, salesmanship and negotiation. These effective strategies will help you develop customers for life.
Classroom courses may be accredited for CE in select states. Check crs.com for to see if this course qualifies in your state.
- Implement specific prospecting systems to attract buyers
- Communicate effectively with a buyer prospect
- Prepare, plan and conduct an effective buyer interview
- Develop successful selling strategies and techniques for the different categories of buyers, including the local and out-of-town buyer (to include showing)
- Ask closing questions and respond to objections
- Demonstrate effective negotiating techniques
- Build a continuing/ongoing base of referral business by using effective customer service techniques
- Recognize technology tools of e-commerce to effectively service the buyer’s needs
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.