What to Expect
Many are predicting the next recession to begin within the next 24 months, although not all of the economist are in agreement. No matter when the next recession begins real estate agents can take steps now that will not only prepare them for a recession, but will also establish guiding principles for future retirement. During this webinar we will look at key steps that can be taken now to help soften the impact of the recession such as paying off certain debts, cutting specific costs, fixing real estate interest rates long-term, increasing reserve funds, and preparing to invest.
After viewing this webinar recording, you will be able to:
- Learn how to reduce monthly costs and what areas to focus on for savings.
- Identify the sweet spot in the market that may provide the best opportunity during a recession.
- Determine what debts to payoff and what to consolidate.
- Prepare investors for upcoming opportunities.
Dale has worked in the education field for over twenty-five years, working with non-profit organizations, under-grad students, universities, as an attorney, and largely in the real estate field. Dale is the owner of Carlton Realty, Inc. He was a broker during the sale of over $3 billion in properties, has personally sold/leased over $200 million in properties, and has owned, co-owned, or managed over 250 residential and commercial properties in Northwest Arkansas.
- Identify the areas of real estate that should be most focused on during a recession.
- Understand how to prepare investors for recession opportunities.
- Determine how to reduce costs and pay off debt to prepare for a recession.
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.