Courses included in the bundle:
Foundations of Negotiations (2 CRS Credits)
- Illustrate the basic concepts of the negotiation process
- Address initial client contact and expectations
- Identify client interests by using effective questions and listening techniques
- Define the people involved in the negotiation
Negotiations: Understanding People (2 CRS Credits)
- Demonstrate how and why thorough preparation is required prior to a negotiation, and what key pieces of knowledge are needed to be a successful negotiator
- Recognize the diverse ways people think, personality types, behaviors, and how these elements affect the negotiation process
- Identify, and differentiate between, positions and interests in a negotiation
Negotiations: Evolving Client Expectations (2 CRS Credits)
- Identify when a client's interest changes during the negotiation process
- Demonstrate how to reframe a negotiation position to reach the desired outcome
- Discuss alternatives to a client's perceived position
- Identify when and describe how to advise clients to offer concessions in a negotiation
Negotiations: Managing Difficult Situations (2 CRS Credits)
- Begin negotiations with the correct communication
- Identify common ground early for all parties in a negotiation
- Identify indications that a negotiation is going in the wrong direction
- Develop scripts and responses to common negotiation objections
Save 10 percent over purchasing the courses individually!
$144 Member | $180 Non-Member
Become a RRC Member now!
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.