Effective and efficient systems for listing and pricing properties is essential for success as a residential real estate agent. Creating Listing Abundance provides the knowledge and tools needed to develop and sharpen your listing and pricing systems and strategies. Some of the topics in this fast-paced, information-rich course include the listing mindset, sources of listing business, the listing appointment and presentation, and handling the competition.
Classroom courses may be accredited for CE in select states. Check crs.com for to see if this course qualifies in your state.
- Develop a listing mindset focused on market knowledge, self-awareness, and providing excellent service to your clients
- Tap into traditional and modern/digital sources of listing business
- Create and deliver compelling, customized listing presentations that focus on your clients’ needs
- Provide seller guidance and counseling on how to leverage market analysis data and the importance of proper positioning
- Effectively manage seller concerns, resistance, and objections
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.
Candidates may earn CRS Designation credit only if they take the course exam and receive a passing score of 70% percent or better. CRS Designees seeking Designation Maintenance credit do not need to take the exam, but must sign in with the proctor.