In Creating Value for Your Clients you solve real estate issues using a learn-by-doing approach. In this course you’ll encounter audio clips of how to conduct listing presentations, scripts for how to negotiate, sample documents from CRS students and members, and video stories from RRC Certified Instructors.
The following topics are covered in the course:
- Getting started with annual business planning
- Preparing for your next listing presentation
- Negotiating the sale of a home
- Learning how to take excellent digital photos
- Strategies for evaluating potential real estate investments
- Creating a repeat business through referrals
- Develop a plan to take your business to the next level
- Prepare for your next listing presentation
- Negotiate more effectively on behalf of your clients
- Create repeat business through referrals
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.