Tax laws have a major impact on the business of real estate. REALTORS®, principal residence and investment property owners are all impacted every year by taxes, and both agents and their clients will benefit from an understanding of tax implications. With the recent Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, there are significant changes that every REALTOR® should understand.
In this course, participants will learn tax laws and changes which impact REALTORS®, the implication of taxes on primary residences, and how taxes affect residential investment properties. The REALTOR® who desires to be the best real estate professional will find this information is exactly what is needed to step above their competition and provide the best services that will result in a growing business with multiplying referrals.
Classroom courses may be accredited for CE in select states. Check crs.com for to see if this course qualifies in your state.
- Compare and contrast the changes in tax law as a result of the Tax Cuts and Job Act of 2017
- Identify the tax laws that impact a REALTOR’S® personal and business taxes
- Explain the implications of tax law on residential real estate
- List the tax laws relevant to real estate investment properties
- Compile business changes to implement to optimize returns under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.