This course is designed to assist real estate professionals in developing the market expertise and savvy customer service skills necessary for success in the luxury home market. The focus is on providing you with a strategy for breaking into the luxury market and valuable tools to successfully differentiate your business and compete. From the 7 step process to breaking into the luxury niche to a review of advanced negotiation tactics common to the luxury market, the CRS instructor will help you set your business apart.
Classroom courses may be accredited for CE in select states. Check crs.com for to see if this course qualifies in your state.
- Articulate how the seven-step process for breaking into the luxury home market can be applied in their current business
- Identify the key elements of effective luxury market research
- Differentiate the critical components of luxury home presentations to those of other home market segments
- Define the seven indicators of value proposition uniqueness
- Create a story for connecting with sellers using the principles of proposition uniqueness
- Implement the seven steps for fairly valuing luxury home pricing
- Create a marketing plan for the luxury home market
- Describe advanced negotiation tactics common to the luxury market
- Create a four week calendar of application activities pertinent to developing your luxury home market success
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.